Sat, Dec 04|
Location is TBD
Can't Contain Me by NVRWLKALN by WLK
I've missed you all. I have some emotions and tunes to share. Please join me? - WLK
Time & Location
Dec 04, 2021, 10:00 PM – Dec 05, 2021, 12:00 AM
Location is TBD
About the event
*****PLEASE READ FOLLOWIN INFORMATION FULLY AND COMPLETELY*****
The following are the set rules and instructions for the Can't Contain Me show presented by NVRWLKALN and WLK.
This is a free show, however financial support for the arts to help cover expenses will be welcome on the night of the performance via Cash App, Venmo, or Zelle.
If you are unable to comply with these instructions, please contact the event host on IG @xwlkx and release your seats for other interested parties. We understand if there are any concerns but these rules must be adhered to for the course of this event. We appreciate your cooperation and support so we can provide you a one of a kind music experience.
1. This event is mask required to limit risk of Covid 19 transmission. Please come with mask ready as event staff may not have extras on hand.
2. This event is BYOC, Bring Your Own Chair. This event will NOT have any seating and the performance will be roughly an hour long. You are STRONGLY encouraged to bring a portable chair . IE (folding chair, lawn chair, camping chair, etc.)
Furthermore, this event space will be weather sensitive, to ensure a comfortable experience, check the weather and dress accordingly.
3. This event is private and a closed guest list. Please DO NOT share the location of this show or invite individuals not placed on the guest list through our RSVP. Extra people or unapproved guests will be turned away without exception.
4. Due to the nature of this private show and to ensure we are able to complete the performance for the evening, the show will be follwing the rules of theatre. Doors open for seating at 10PM. The final chance to get into the show wil be at 10:20PM. After this time, we will not be seating anyone to respect the performance.
5. During the performance, there will be no rentry after exit . 1hr of solid music performance is slated for the evening, please plan accordingly.
6. Please refrain from bring drugs or alcohol to the performance. Possesion and consumption are prohibited at the show. We welcome you to bring water and bottled no alcoholic beverages. Please take your trash with you.
7. These facilities do not feature a bathroom. Please relieve yourself prior to arriving , as leaving for the restroom will still follow the no reentry policy.
8. In support of the artist for the evening, PLEASE share the internal experience on social media and tag @xwlkx and @xnvrwlkalnx ;Sharing this exepreince helps grow a passionate indie artist.
9. When you arrive to the show, an usher will guide you to a specific parking area. Please follow the usher and DO NOT exit your vehicle until instructed to . The usher will guide you back to your vehicle after the show has concluded. (If you chose a ride sharing company as travel, please inform the host prior to date of show)
10. This event takes place in an intimate setting. If you have any concerns about being unable to share an intimate space for the duration of the show for any reason, (IE claustrophobia, health concerns, etc) please contact the host to release your seats to another waiting participant.
Again, if for any reason you are unable to adhere to these requirements for the evening , please contact the show host on IG @xwlkx to resend acceptance of attendance so we can offer the chance to another support. Your compliance is greatly appreciated and we are happy to NVRWLKALN with you. See You soon.